Our friends at Sircuit have put together a list of seven sun essentials that we couldn't help but agree on. Here's why:
1. swell, an oceanic cooling mask Most acclaimed as a cooling after-sun mask, Swell calms and hydrates the skin. It works in the shade too, though, to firm and refresh with its anti-aging properties.
2. molecular mist, hydrating moisture care It works in that dehydrating airplane air and sunshine alike and it's important when it comes to refreshing and hydrating our beat summer skin. We also love that Sircuit's take on the mist includes protection against UV rays and other environmental factors.
3. sol-avert SPF 30, ultimate UV defense It's Sircuit's classic yet fierce sun block - paraben-free and eco-friendly of course.
4. sircuit soleil, firming mineral self-bronzer We like to think of this one as safe sun at its best. Sircuit's streak-free bronzing self-tanner an almost instant seven day glow. Not to mention it can even be blended in with your favorite moisturizer to build a healthy tan any time of the year.
5. lavish, multi-use therapeutic dry oil It's an old-time favorite that turns out to be perfect for summer. Lavish absorbs quickly into skin and leaves behind a soft and subtle sheen.
6. sircuit weapon, 10% vitamin C therapy serum We don't only like this one for the name. It's also anti-aging, reduces the appearance of fine lines and improves your skins resilience and tone.
7. white out, daily under eye cream It may be cliche, but it is important to be easy on the eyes in this case. Sircuit has created a multi-tasking under eye cream that protects that delicate eye area from environmental damage. And as part of Made Better, White Out also bosts its Biolumen Firm technology, which captures UV light as energy and, like LED red-light therapy, utilizes beneficial aspects for the skin.